Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not quite Vicente but

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sounded like he gave that same excitement factor, if he continues to play like this it'll be a damn shame we've only got him for this season.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I watched the vids posted of him in action when he signed. The thing that stuck me is that he has a fantastic touch as he receives the ball. Like he already knows the picture. You can see why he is held in such great esteem at liv.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
He sounds an exciting prospect, can't wait to see him properly on Saturday.

Anyone know how his 'injury' is? (think on the radio it mentioned he had an ice pack post match)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From the first ball he received on Saturday he looked a class above everyone else on the pitch, after last night seems it was not a one off. Really hope he is fit for Saturday, love the Vicente comparison, hope it doesn't come with the injuries.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Seems to be able to read the game very well, has a great first touch and has that 'scampering' ability to somehow come out of a bundle of five players with the ball at his feet.

I do have a worry that he's going to be targeted. He certainly was last night; every time he got the ball some lumpish Leeds player would beeline for him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am pretty confident in saying that i will never see a player as good as a fit vicente pull on the blue and white stripes again sadly

When fit he would get in any side in world football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here