Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt Signs One Year Deal

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Sorry in redhill hospital just had a operation on my right eye so so spelling is crapp

Hope you're okay, I really do have nightmares with my phobe keyboard (without excuse of eye op) so I wasnt taking the p### in an unkind way

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
According to Naylor we've signed him on a one year deal

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
So, you're lying in a hospital bed barely able to see, but you just had to know if Paddy McCourt is still training with us? I'm beginning to think football isn't as important to me as it is to some on here (that's a lie, I've known for ages).

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Worth a try as he is capable of producing something brilliant. Now that we've signed a few squad fillers I am hoping that the club concentrate on bringing in some real quality.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
OK, so, this transfer window on NSC has pretty much drained my will to live and I really haven't been paying much attention recently... Should I be excited about this signing or not? And, as I would like a definitive answer, I am aware I have posted the question in probably the worst forum on the internet for such a response.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
OK, so, this transfer window on NSC has pretty much drained my will to live and I really haven't been paying much attention recently... Should I be excited about this signing or not? And, as I would like a definitive answer, I am aware I have posted the question in probably the worst forum on the internet for such a response.

Not overly. Capable of magic moments but far too infrequent. If we can get the best out of him, then maybe.
So think Spanish Dave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here