Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to Paddy..

WhiteyBFC

Aug 23, 2012
Here's a video I made. It was done after a handful of games. Had I waited, it'd have included the goal against you and one or two other bits. Shame, but here it is anyway. And remember what I said before, he's world class on occasion, but Sunday League on others. As an impact player, he's a terrific option for you. Hope it works out, and I hope COG comes good for you too.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I like his feet.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Looking at that video, reminds me of an on form Will Buckley - lets hope so!

Buckley beat players with pace!!!!! And headed to the corner flag.

Mccourt is truly skillful, and beats a player with ease and balance. A true play maker. Lively player to watch hope he performs well for us.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Looking at that video, reminds me of an on form Will Buckley - lets hope so!

Buckley beat players with pace!!!!! And headed to the corner flag.

Mccourt is truly skillful, and beats a player with ease and balance. A true play maker. Lovely player to watch hope he performs well for us.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
just been watching some footage of him in a Celtic shirt. Fantastic close control and beats people for fun. Could turn out to be a great signing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That goal at the end of the video is different class.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Bloody hell how did I miss the confirmation of his signing! I don't set much store by highlights videos (David Rodriguez looked excellent didn't he!) but from what I saw at the Amex he could be a very useful player for us. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

1:20 - tremendous selflessness displayed by COG there, the way he *subtly* positions himself in the way of Jamie Vardy in order to allow Paddy to continue on his run. :lolol:

Thanks for the video by the way. Think McCourt will prove a very handy option for us.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Got a feeling this could prove to be a good signing for us as the season goes on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here