Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange on E-cash website

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Apologies if Fixtures

On the E-cash website under "My Events", I am now able to transfer my ticket to a relative, or anyone with an e-mail address on a game by game basis (not that I am planning to do it more than a couple of times a season).

I don't remember seeing any announcement about this feature being introduced, or if there is an admin charge to use it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought that previously that option only became available for season ticket holders (excluding 1901) when a game had sold out.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Ive just had a look at what you are talking about and though it showed 'My Events' It didnt show anything about being able to transfer games.

To be honest that whole section looks either unfinished, or a restricted access 'staff only' section that seems to have been left there by mistake.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I thought that previously that option only became available for season ticket holders (excluding 1901) when a game had sold out.

Previously it was, but it looks like you can now transfer your ticket to anyone, even if the game is not sold out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Previously it was, but it looks like you can now transfer your ticket to anyone, even if the game is not sold out.

That'll please a lot of people, and could possibly lead to better attendances (not pretendances)

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Ive just had a look at what you are talking about and though it showed 'My Events' It didnt show anything about being able to transfer games.

To be honest that whole section looks either unfinished, or a restricted access 'staff only' section that seems to have been left there by mistake.

Under My Events you can look at the list of upcoming games, select "Manage" and then it offers you the chance to transfer your ticket for that game.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Under My Events you can look at the list of upcoming games, select "Manage" and then it offers you the chance to transfer your ticket for that game.

On reflection then maybe it something to do with my end not showing properly!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Apologies if I'm being a bit thick here, but why would anyone need to transfer the match tickets rather than just lend them to them?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Apologies if I'm being a bit thick here, but why would anyone need to transfer the match tickets rather than just lend them to them?

Person A can't go to the game so advertises his spare on here. Person B would like to go to the game so offers to buy Person A's ticket. As Person A doesn't know Person B Person A is a bit wary of giving Person B his smart card. So Person B transfers the money to Person A via bank transfer or paypal etc and then transfer his ticket to Person B's smart card.

If the club are doing that I'll be very surprised as I'm pretty sure it's illegal to re-sell football tickets in this country BUT would be useful for a allot of people.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne

It's not always possible to get the smartcard to the person going in your place, and then get it back before the next match. Especially when we're at home on a Saturday and a Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here