Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 Liverpool Players Who Should Follow Joao Carlos Teixeira to Brighton

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Robinson and Rossiter are both excellent young players.

I'd be delighted with Robinson in on loan and a big forward signing,

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Jordan Ibe - when I heard we were getting a Liverpool youngster in, I was told this is who it would be. Obviously we got Teixeira but I would still love to see him down here for the season.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Rather we brought in proven players, or at least those with experience of playing in a competitive division.

Jordan Ibe has played 8 times for Birmingham (and didn't exactly do a great deal according to Brum fan I know), and Rossiter has never played in the football league. We need players to replace the likes of Buckley and Ulloa. These aren't of that calibre.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets be honest. They have 4-5 really good players who will struggle to get game tine this year. If they want to send more here i would not mind. Problem will be when they go back we will still have gaps to fill in the squad

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
What a strange article. Nice work if you can get it though: make a connection between two clubs, come up with some speculative BS, find a few pictures....job done. A lot of people here do the same without getting paid for it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nice use of the word 'filofax' in that piece #OldSkool

Lets be honest. They have 4-5 really good players who will struggle to get game tine this year. If they want to send more here i would not mind. Problem will be when they go back we will still have gaps to fill in the squad

Quite - there is a huge danger we are taking a tough league like the Championship for granted. If you shoot for mid-table, then your margin for error in ending up in a bottom 8 battle reduces significantly.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'd go for Jerome Sinclair - 18 years old, 6ft 4" striker.

Youngest player to play in Liverpool first team, England U17 player.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What a strange article. Nice work if you can get it though: make a connection between two clubs, come up with some speculative BS, find a few pictures....job done. A lot of people here do the same without getting paid for it.

Highly unlikely anyone was paid for that piece of work.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Gerrard, Sturridge and Sterling would make me happy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here