Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Views from the Opposition!. Leeds vs Brighton & Hove Albion!.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I love the first comment "Next game against a Brighton side who seem in total disarray, hopefully we can capitalise on this. I'm predicting a 1-1" ... love the optimism of going for a 1 - 1 draw lol
It always puts a smile on my face!.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I give it 10 minutes before one of our uber-sensitive types appears on here calling them northern ***** and saying they live in a shithole.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I give it 10 minutes before one of our uber-sensitive types appears on here calling them northern ***** and saying they live in a shithole.

I love this board and the fact that it's ours, But any moron on here, who calls them names and starts running them down, Needs to compare the quality of there board and it's members compared to ours.!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not going to run down Leeds fans or the place. It's quite nice.
Will, however, say that Hockaday is a useless bell-end and that I hope we shove his words straight back down his throat. Perhaps in the form of a large slice of humble pie.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is this the official match day thread?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, they're already saying the manager has a game to save himself - we're only three matches into the season. Their beds must be absolutely soaking

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Tbh honest bar tonight's game it could be either club they were talking about in general terms. We were better tonight but I am not sure what we beat in terms of competition.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Blimey, they're already saying the manager has a game to save himself - we're only three matches into the season. Their beds must be absolutely soaking

Yes but if you looked at our board this week there were already those calling for Hyypia's head after two defeats. Having said that a lot of those are conspicuous by their absense on the board this evening.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I loved the quote

Lets not forget Brighton have been a very consistent side the past few seasons and we are in serious transition, not every game will be good and not every game will be bad, there is a lot of changing happening at the club and i still feel were heading in the right direction.

So we are not in 'serious transition'?
Typic leads! Not one congratulatory 'well doneBrightpn' post!
D D L

TNBA

TTF

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
An even better quote in my opinion:

They gave us a footballing lesson, pass and move, simple as that, playing in triangles, moving into space, closing us down when we had the ball, giving us no space or time on the ball and then collecting the loose balls up. It looked impressive.....

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
My favourite was this one!.

"on the radio it said the 1st half was the best Brighton have played for 2 yrs"

So all you anti Hyypia clones, Take note"

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
An even better quote in my opinion:

They gave us a footballing lesson, pass and move, simple as that, playing in triangles, moving into space, closing us down when we had the ball, giving us no space or time on the ball and then collecting the loose balls up. It looked impressive.....

Summed up our play in that first half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here