Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maybe Danny is the Key to unlock Kemy

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Possible but the lack of fitness will hinder him. You probably won't see the best of him for a month or so.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I don't normally do positive threads but here's one. What If new boy Danny Is the key to unlock Kemy's abilities. ??? Could be onto something really.

? Are you still going to close your account (albeit late...11/8/14?) I didn't quite get the gist of your post by the way.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Possible but the lack of fitness will hinder him. You probably won't see the best of him for a month or so.

True, though If Danny Is serious about getting Into the first team. Could could have a Dutch word with his compadre from Holland. Kick him up the backside to to speak.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is there actually anything there to unlock? Everyone keeps saying that he's got ability but we've not actually seen anything since he's been here to suggest that he has, it's all just myth and rumour from his days at Swansea.

I'd rather we just gave up and stopped wasting effort on him. Once we have Crofts, Stephens and Toko available there's no need for Kemy. Forget about unlocking him, they should just lock him up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kick him up the backside to to speak.

Hard to miss it. Massive as it is.

Is there actually anything there to unlock? Everyone keeps saying that he's got ability but we've not actually seen anything since he's been here to suggest that he has, it's all just myth and rumour from his days at Swansea.

I'd rather we just gave up and stopped wasting effort on him. Once we have Crofts, Stephens and Toko available there's no need for Kemy. Forget about unlocking him, they should just lock him up.

Lock the cookie jar.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Of course! I mean, they both have Dutch parents, they were both born in Holland, they both speak in the mystifying Dutch language, they might even be distantly related with telepathic communication. I reckon this is EXACTLY why the club brought him in!

Why don't we bring in another English born Filipino in order to unlock the potential of Chicksen!

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Since kemy joined us ive been defending him regularly with friends and other season ticket holders near me who don't rate him, however ,sad to say, ive recently stopped defending him now, current evidence leaves me no choice!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I too don't doubt that inside Kemy is a decent footballer trying to get out, however thus far for a multitude of reasons we haven't seen anything to prove that he can be a success here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here