Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saved By The Bell Fans, This Might Interest You

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some cheesy made for TV movie looking at "the true story" behind the show - based on Dustin "Screech" Diamond's autobiography where he basically trashed everyone.

Hopefully it'll air in the UK soon.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It looks awful, the cast appears to have been picked because they look like the actors they are portraying rather than for acting ability. I'll still watch it though as I loved Saved by the Bell when I was younger.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
His books been out a while

Old news, and mostly bullshit according to everyone else who worked on the show

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What does he essentially say in the book? I loved SBTB - gutted if Diamond is mad mouthing it all!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
If it's based off of Dustin Diamond's book then I'd struggle to believe that it isn't all a steaming load of rubbish, he seemingly went cuckoo bananas a good few years back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What does he essentially say in the book? I loved SBTB - gutted if Diamond is mad mouthing it all!

Probably about what you might expect. Hormones and egos. Everyone was sleeping with each other leading to jealousy and fights. There was some dabbling in drugs, and Dustin Diamond was driven to alcoholism by no one wanting to be his friend. Or something.

If it's based off of Dustin Diamond's book then I'd struggle to believe that it isn't all a steaming load of rubbish, he seemingly went cuckoo bananas a good few years back.

I believe after the film came out he distanced himself from it, suggesting a lot of what is in it isn't in his book, and some websites have claimed further interviews were carried out, but I don't know who with (cast, crew, family of cast or crew, or more distantly related to the show).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Loved saved by the bell... Kelly Kapowski was my first and best childhood crush... Will prob watch it... but as mentioned above i think much of Dustins ramblings were bollocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here