Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Beagrie

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Slating us on FL72 Review.

Birmingham dominated and should have won by 3 or 4

Brighton won't finish as high as last season.

What game was he watching Saturday ? Birmingham were as bad as us !

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Weren't the possession stats 60/40 in the Albion's favour and more shots by the Albion. Apart from the goal never felt Birmingham were going to score.

Bu thats the problem if a pundit doesn't watch the whole game.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Weren't the possession stats 60/40 in the Albion's favour and more shots by the Albion. Apart from the goal never felt Birmingham were going to score.

Bu thats the problem if a pundit doesn't watch the whole game.

I did, they had several chances to score, we had Laurel & Hardy.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Listening to the radio it sounded like we did ok in the first half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We wouldn't have scored if we were still playing, our forwards were woeful. I'm also looking forward to seeing Stockdale make a great save too, that is not a criticism by the way as I'm not blaming him for any of the goals he's conceded, but he must be due a wonder save?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Beagrie hates Brighton and is a hopeless pundit. Birmingham were dreadful, perhaps 2 meaningful shots. We had more possession and arguably better chances, COG first half and header, CMS lashing at one, JFCs free-kick.

I can only remember the goal and a free kick for Birmingham.

That said Icy Gull is correct, we could still be playing now and not be able to score.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'll be going till I drop, but on Saturday we WERE woeful, the best team won and until we see a change then we shall indeed finish below last year's position.
Where is the inaccuracy?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Birmingham certainly didn't 'dominate' at any stage on Saturday. They were total gash and the result should really have gone down as a defeat to both sides, rather than one side being awarded a victory from that shocking match. Beagrie you are a clueless prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here