Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP rascist remark

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hey ho - another phrase that many people have never heard of, and somebody jumps up and shouts, 'Racist'. Never heard the phrase before - what does it mean?

I might as well invent and use a word of my own - someone is sure to find it offensive - or imagine it to be offensive - to some group or other. I'll start with 'Glubbo'.......

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Hey ho - another phrase that many people have never heard of, and somebody jumps up and shouts, 'Racist'. Never heard the phrase before - what does it mean?

I might as well invent and use a word of my own - someone is sure to find it offensive - or imagine it to be offensive - to some group or other. I'll start with 'Glubbo'.......

Racist

:moo:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
MEP for Kent calls a lady constituent "a ting tong", they really are thick arent they?:ffsparr:
Now who's talking rubbish?

You could always ask a Labour leader a general question about immigration and then get slated for being a bigot in the process. Lets just sweep a major talking point under the carpet.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
the lady and her husband are UKIP supporters
she is thai and ting tong means mad apparently

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I just hope the victim receives all the counselling she needs. It's certainly not something she'll get over for a very long time, if ever.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong for my first reaction to be a smirk at the sheer stupidity of it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here