Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new second account.

Aug 18, 2014
As it seem acceptable to have a parody of your own account on here so that you can post in complete anonymity I’ve decided to do the same.
So with the safety in the knowledge that no one on here will know this is my second account you all just a load of a shower of shits ! there I've said it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Couldn't you come up with a better name?

Aug 23, 2011
As it seem acceptable to have a parody of your own account on here so that you can post in complete anonymity I’ve decided to do the same.
So with the safety in the knowledge that no one on here will know this is my second account you all just a load of a shower of shits ! there I've said it.

If you're going for parody wouldn't stealer of programmes be better? Don't think you thought this through :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That's funny :lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Nice try, [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], but you're not fooling me.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Who the hell are you?? I have used all the search facilitys and I just can't work out who you are!!! with the abuse I'm thinking its another Vulture account?? but not sure......fair play whoever you aare you have done a great job in hiding your real identity :thumbsup:

Ightingworth

Aug 18, 2014
Well done [MENTION=29998]Seller_of_Programmes[/MENTION], it's all about staying incognito, hiding in plain sight yeah?? Top man :)

Aug 18, 2014
Who the hell are you?? I have used all the search facility's and I just can't work out who you are!!! with the abuse I'm thinking its another Vulture account?? but not sure......fair play whoever you are you have done a great job in hiding your real identity :thumbsup:

But i haven't abused you ????? yet.............................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here