Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for Saturday

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
You took all the cash, you took all the caaaaaaaaash
You sold our best players, and took all the cash
What’s going on, what’s going ooooooooon?
Can we have an answer, before were all gone.

(AND LOOP)

Or is it a bit too early for this???

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How about...

"It's a long-term project and we know success won't come quickly especially given the financial constraints we are under. Good luck Sami, we hope you and the players get it right. We're not so stupid as to jump to conclusions without enough evidence. We're behind you. Ignore all the hand-wringing on NSC."

...to the tune of Waltzing Matilda or something like that.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
How about...

"It's a long-term project and we know success won't come quickly especially given the financial constraints we are under. Good luck Sami, we hope you and the players get it right. We're not so stupid as to jump to conclusions without enough evidence. We're behind you. Ignore all the hand-wringing on NSC."

...to the tune of Waltzing Matilda or something like that.

And i totally agree with you however the club has never said it was struggling under financial constraints, we have released half the squad, sold players for a total of £11 million and only appear to be signing players on free transfers..................... despite Mr Barber and Bloom both stating we have a competitive budget (before selling the said players!)

So i will say again as Saturday is a perfect opportunity to air to the club we are not happy.

You obviously are and that's fine with me as its your opinion. However i feel as a fan we deserve a little bit more respect and honesty.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And i totally agree with you however the club has never said it was struggling under financial constraints, we have released half the squad, sold players for a total of £11 million and only appear to be signing players on free transfers..................... despite Mr Barber and Bloom both stating we have a competitive budget (before selling the said players!)

So i will say again as Saturday is a perfect opportunity to air to the club we are not happy.

You obviously are and that's fine with me as its your opinion. However i feel as a fan we deserve a little bit more respect and honesty.

You're not happy. I think you'll find that most others will be a bit more patient.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
You're not happy. I think you'll find that most others will be a bit more patient.

So out of curiosity, how are you going to moan about lack of investment in the squad come 1st Sept if the squad is not competitive?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So out of curiosity, how are you going to moan about lack of investment in the squad come 1st Sept if the squad is not competitive?

Lack of investment?

This club has been around for 113 years. In the last 3 years it has moved into a 30,000 seater stadium and reached the play-offs for the Premiership twice.

We've broken our transfer records in the last 3 years both in terms of players bought and sold.

Why will I be moaning at all on 1st September? Don't you think I owe the people that have delivered this a little more loyalty than that?

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Lack of investment?

This club has been around for 113 years. In the last 3 years it has moved into a 30,000 seater stadium and reached the play-offs for the Premiership twice.

We've broken our transfer records in the last 3 years both in terms of players bought and sold.

Why will I be moaning at all on 1st September? Don't you think I owe the people that have delivered this a little more loyalty than that?

So you proved the point you do not read posts fully.............well done!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Fair enough.

I don't intend to raise objections regarding the lack of investment in the squad on September 1st.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

And for clarification, beyond the unhelpful chants, what else do you propose is done? I assume that you'll have put this in writing to Mr Barber, Mr Bloom, Mr Burke and Mr Hyypia already so you can just cut and paste the letter here.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Who took what cash?

The FA Cup cash!

I bet Tony Bloom is actually the ******* son of the Greg Stanley and Bill Archer families and he's all ready to put a roof on the Amex in the summer and unveil it as a giant Tesco, running off into the Australian outback cackling to himself.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
What a bell end.

Its a pun at the £11 million we received for Ulloa and Buckley from sales that were not required as we had a healthy budget and was on target for FFP as stated by Mr Barber at the Fans Forum.

Obviously though everyone is delighted with our current recruitment policy and shall sit tight lipped. and excited as if we are the greatest thing ever.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What a bell end.

Its a pun at the £11 million we received for Ulloa and Buckley from sales that were not required as we had a healthy budget and was on target for FFP as stated by Mr Barber at the Fans Forum.

Obviously though everyone is delighted with our current recruitment policy and shall sit tight lipped. and excited as if we are the greatest thing ever.

Alas I have not yet joined this band of discontent, and shall pass up on the offer on Saturday when you start up. Good luck with it though, I look forward to hearing it.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
So you would rather aim the discontent at the new manager who has had players sold from under his feet?

Your more blind than Roy Orbison punk: if you cant see whats happening to our club!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here