Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Following teams through the all fa cup rounds.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Hartley Witney vs Frimley Green seemed a cracker !

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
As ever I will be following Horsham's progress and will head to some matches if I can. I'll never forget the magic of reaching the 2nd round proper against Swansea (whose team included a certain Andrea Orlandi).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
BECAUSE I PAID £5 ON SATURDAY,STOOD WHERE I WANTED GOT TEA AND CHIPS WITH NO Q AND DROVE HOME IN 10 MINUTES AND THE PLAYERS ENTERTAINED WITHOUT BEING OVER PAID ARROGANT TARTS!:moo:

So when you progress through the rounds, I assume that the FA impose minimum ticket prices per round, that the attendance will be higher and therefore any queue for drinks/food will be longer, and that you may be faced with a longer drive than 10 minutes when the draw becomes national rather than regional.

A short term situation and you will miss many Albion games, still if you're happy then fine.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
i've done it for the FA Trophy and the FA Vase but not tried the FA Cup as it would all go to waste if I couldn't get a ticket for the Final.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I was going to have a go at this, but as B&H buses failed to get a 28 to my stop on time, meaning I abandoned my trip to Ringmer on Saturday, due to not wanting to turn up 15 minutes after KO, who saw off Corinthians FC 2-1 :rant:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not actually going to games but following Ascot United.
They have always had good facilities for such a lowly club but since the redevelopment of the racecourse the facilities are amazing paid for by the Queen if you like. Ascot being Ascot everything is top notch in that area due to the amount of dosh people have.
I lived there for ten years before moving to Plymouth, Ascot was a real marmite place to live.
Originally from Tunbridge Wells but they lost.
Not checked on the Plymouth Parkway result yet.
I noticed that Haywards Heath did well.

So when you progress through the rounds, I assume that the FA impose minimum ticket prices per round, that the attendance will be higher and therefore any queue for drinks/food will be longer, and that you may be faced with a longer drive than 10 minutes when the draw becomes national rather than regional.

A short term situation and you will miss many Albion games, still if you're happy then fine.

Another 7 games till the 3rd round,MIGHT BE QUEUES AT 6TH,SEMI AND FINAL BUT PLENTY OF FOOTIE BEFORE THEN,PLUS NOT REALLY INTENDING WATCHING BRIGHTON THIS SEASON SO IDEAL TIME TO DO IT!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here