Rachel Riley - caption compy

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
MVP00013.jpg

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
"After Rachel has demonstrated her oral skills on these jungle worms she is going to attempt to down this crispy panda testicle without chewing."

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Points for accuracy in the international noodle sliding championship where noodles must slide off the tongue and enter the cleavage.

Ms Riley is seen to have the advantage in this qualifying round as her opponent is over dressed and under sized.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Irritating woman eats spaghetti in a 'I don't apparently know what I'm doing, but I do really because my whole persona is contrived and calculated to keep me number one in the Nuts or Zoo magazine Fit Bird Polls and I don't give a shit that Emiline Pankhurst would turn in her grave' kind of way.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Forget what Rachel Riley is doing what on earth is the bird next to her demonstrating with her hands and those chop sticks?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Forget what Rachel Riley is doing what on earth is the bird next to her demonstrating with her hands and those chop sticks?

'the bird next to her' is Ching He Huang, my favourite Taiwanese-born food writer and TV chef... which is somewhat disconcerting as I don't know where to look! :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Man with longest arm in the world demonstrates his "under the table and round, pickled
onion" trick.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Three alternative perspectives re the Beefy Botham "cock and balls" Twitter pic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here