Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A polite request to all moaners

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Store up your moans and groans and general non constructive criticisms until the beginning of September. Then, re-read them and if you still feel negative and bad then post them. Otherwsie delete them and you will have done all of us a very very big favour.

Jeez, you would think we were in the Isthmian League and plummeting further by some of the nonsense postings on this site in the past week!

End of plea.

'I thank you'

TNBA

TTF

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
How about you start another thread and have a moan about the moaners...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Store up your moans and groans and general non constructive criticisms until the beginning of September. Then, re-read them and if you still feel negative and bad then post them. Otherwsie delete them and you will have done all of us a very very big favour.

Jeez, you would think we were in the Isthmian League and plummeting further by some of the nonsense postings on this site in the past week!

End of plea.

'I thank you'

TNBA

TTF

Blimey are we in communist Russia and not allowed to express any opinions that don't conform with yours?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Thought it may get such a moaning reaction. It's just at this moment the site is near full of bad bad vibes and negativity. I was trying to help by encouraging nae requesting a filter on such nonsense. It was only a request, nothing Communist or dictatorial, just a request.

Happy Monday morning listees!

TNBA

TTF

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France

End of plea.

'I thank you'

TNBA

TTF

Agree - but easier said than done,

I try to be half full - tough at the moment, I come on looking for good news. I keep trying to believe Tony 'judge us at the start of September' (he has invested a fortune) and I do NOT blame Sami.

Perhaps we will see a couple of pleasing signings this week that B B B have been working on and we will be amazed, and things will start to come together,

Keep the faith,

:ascarf:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Agree - but easier said than done,

I try to be half full - tough at the moment, I come on looking for good news. I keep trying to believe Tony 'judge us at the start of September' (he has invested a fortune) and I do NOT blame Sami.

Perhaps we will see a couple of pleasing signings this week that B B B have been working on and we will be amazed, and things will start to come together,

Keep the faith,

:ascarf:

Indeed, sums it up nicely.

TNBA

TTF

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven

End of plea.

'I thank you'

TNBA

TTF
I think you are missing the point Tony, what I'm most hacked off about is 3 seasons in a row our club/team has been in turmoil.. How can you run a club that has 3 seasons in a row like that? Why haven't we got the new players in plenty of time before the start so the can do pre season etc and get to know how we play in order to have atleast a chance of a decent start? The other issue I have is I think our football is absolute gash and I can't stand watching it.. It's like watching a boxing match with one boxer with his hands tied behind his back.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you are missing the point Tony, what I'm most hacked off about is 3 seasons in a row our club/team has been in turmoil.. How can you run a club that has 3 seasons in a row like that? Why haven't we got the new players in plenty of time before the start so the can do pre season etc and get to know how we play in order to have atleast a chance of a decent start? The other issue I have is I think our football is absolute gash and I can't stand watching it.. It's like watching a boxing match with one boxer with his hands tied behind his back.

TURMOIL?! What on earth are you on about? This one of our most successful periods EVER.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France

Having to find a new manager first doesn't help!

I guess if we tied up the contracts of existing players potentially leaving and ‘tagets’ (Ward) straight away we would all feel better.

The problem we have had for the last two years though is that we nearly became a Premiership side, which would have resulted in higher salary expectations and let’s face it, many new faces.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France

It has been a great couple of years, and I have been around a few years and went to 'both' cup finals in 83.

Fantastic ground and play offs. We have had some great moments and goals, Wayne was fantastic while we had him. Have you seen this? Leo will be hard to replace, we had to let him go, but what a find he was and the money he has brought in:

Be happy, good time are coming :D

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
In fairness if we eventually get around to signing a decent left back as well as quality replacements for Ulloa and Buckley, plus start scoring some goals and getting some points on the board then the general mood might lift a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here