Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new seagulls fan is born!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Today Mrs Spongy have birth to our first daughter, Lauren Violet, weighing in at a healthy but hefty 8lb 6oz. at 17.30 today!!:clap:

Mum and baby are doing fantastic, mrs spongy surprised even me and didn't have any extra pain relief other than gas and air and refused any for the last half hour big push!

I wasn't planning on watching and staying near up by her head as I've heard it's akin to watching your favourite pub burn down but I assisted and helped and cut the cord without even feeling giddy yet alone feel faint so everything is a-ok.

It's made me realise just how trivial football is in the world, although I will still love the Albion and continue to declare my love for them it is nothing anywhere as near as the love I'm feeling right now for my new family!!

I'm now signing off to get a well earned kip, as it's probably the las tone I'm going to get for the next 18 years!!!

Peace out.

A very proud Mr Spongy...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Best wishes for all of you and congratulations.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
You git! You can't ever say it's not emotional! Good and bad, up and down, we stick together. Stand and fall. It's a passion not a chore, as much as it can seem that way at times...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Congrats. :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well done to all concerned :clap:

I like the name Violet for sentimental reasons.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Today Mrs Spongy have birth to our first daughter, Lauren Violet, weighing in at a healthy but hefty 8lb 6oz. at 17.30 today!!:clap:

Mum and baby are doing fantastic, mrs spongy surprised even me and didn't have any extra pain relief other than gas and air and refused any for the last half hour big push!

I wasn't planning on watching and staying near up by her head as I've heard it's akin to watching your favourite pub burn down but I assisted and helped and cut the cord without even feeling giddy yet alone feel faint so everything is a-ok.

It's made me realise just how trivial football is in the world, although I will still love the Albion and continue to declare my love for them it is nothing anywhere as near as the love I'm feeling right now for my new family!!

I'm now signing off to get a well earned kip, as it's probably the las tone I'm going to get for the next 18 years!!!

Peace out.

A very proud Mr Spongy...

This made me chuckle far more than it should :lolol:

Congratulations!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
This made me chuckle far more than it should :lolol:

Congratulations!

You can thank a Mr Robbie Williams for that quote! It made me laugh when I heard it too which is why I was intending to stay up the other end!!

Right that's it. I need to sleep now. Night all ;)

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
Congrats,
but we could have done with a boy to train as left back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here