Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off v Derby away - Btn Fans Attending

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Hi

I wonder if you good people can help.
Anybody have any idea how many btn fans were at this game? Cannot find anywhere.
Appreciate a season ago - although I would be grateful.

Thanks

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was there and I saw someone in front, to my left, behind and across the aisle to my right. If non of these are Lawros left foots group then that's 8 so far.

Can't help, repressed memory syndrome

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
2600 springs to mind,going to check now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Grateful if you would, although I am liking the banter on here. :lolol:

Although i don't think after the first leg that many went as there were some spaces,bums on seats you mean as opposed to tickets sold?

probably more like 2300 and a dog...

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Although i don't think after the first leg that many went as there were some spaces,bums on seats you mean as opposed to tickets sold?

probably more like 2300 and a dog...

You're a star - that is great thanks. Yes a few spaces as you say. Really grateful. Strange could not find any report on the net regarding a number!!! Cheers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two here, thanks for piling on the depression again after just about recovering from yesterday.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Two here, thanks for piling on the depression again after just about recovering from yesterday.

Yes sorry - I am the same still have that screen print in my head of all those celebrations around us, and us just in complete shock, and disappointment. Mind you watching us play thus far has not helped hey!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here