Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sam Baldock 'Saga'

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
When I 1st heard this Rumour I was underwhelmed.
Now I would LOVE this to be completed!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Didn't they want four million?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Slightly random that a west ham blogger would post a big article about him which leads me to believe that there could be something to this

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
"However, it appears that Bristol City want a cool £1 million for their striker"

Doubt they will sell him for double that much.

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Jay Thomas once of arsenal created 80% of baldocks goals last season, was very highly regarded a few years ago! big powerful and great dribbler, should go for the pair

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
750k, would be happy with that, even at this million pound I wouldn't argue. I expect those are simply guestimates tho and that the true figures are at least double that.

Is the rest of the article guesswork too? Unfortunately, I think it might be, hope I'm proved wrong tho, always thought Baldock was a very decent striker.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
750k, would be happy with that, even at this million pound I wouldn't argue. I expect those are simply guestimates tho and that the true figures are at least double that.

Is the rest of the article guesswork too? Unfortunately, I think it might be, hope I'm proved wrong tho, always thought Baldock was a very decent striker.

He cost BC £1.1m

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When I 1st heard this Rumour I was underwhelmed.
Now I would LOVE this to be completed!

Why have you changed your mind? Panicking that it's the best we can hope for as time runs out and a striker signing is a must, or done some more research and changed your mind?

My initial gut feeling is another CMS calibre striker - will bang in goals for fun in League One but never going to be prolific in the Championship. However, quite happy for someone to convince me otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here