Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] We've sold all our songs

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
in my opinion we need the atmosphere created from songs like Ulloa's. Possibility for march?

when march goes running down the wing
Solly, Solly,
Solly, Solly
we all stand up and start to sing
we all know that march is gonna score

na na na na na na na
na na, na na
na na na na na na na
na na, na na
na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
we all know that march is gonna score

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Holla Holla Holla Holla sounds similar to LuaLua LuaLua , will it catch on ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Keep it SHORT and SIMPLE or it just doesn't catch on beyond the hardcore and the Amex will never rock.

Follow the template of something like 'Blue army"....."Blue army" continually overlapping and you've got a winner.

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
Keep it SHORT and SIMPLE or it just doesn't catch on beyond the hardcore and the Amex will never rock.

Follow the template of something like 'Blue army"....."Blue army" continually overlapping and you've got a winner.

since when was Ulloa's short and simple? it caught on cause it was catchy and the whole crowd got behind it. need a song that will last instead of just dying out after a 15-20 odd seconds

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
since when was Ulloa's short and simple? it caught on cause it was catchy and the whole crowd got behind it. need a song that will last instead of just dying out after a 15-20 odd seconds

It caught on, but never lasted beyond a couple of renditions at a time, the volume going down and down from the first line on as more and more people drop out and it's soon lost on the wind, as did the Oscar Garcia song. How long did that overlapping "Gus Poyet's Blue Army" chant last at its height? 15 minutes or more?

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
It caught on, but never lasted beyond a couple of renditions at a time, the volume going down and down from the first line on as more and more people drop out and it's soon lost on the wind, as did the Oscar Garcia song. How long did that "Gus Poyet's Blue Army" chant last at its height? 15 minutes or more?

the ulloa song at it height went on for a while as well. it was hard to get going at first but i dont know a season ticket holder that didn't know the words to it in the end. that was the main song that got the atmosphere rocking in my opinion especially once he got a goal. i cant think of many songs now that really get going like either of the ones were talking about here

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
It doesn't matter what song we want to sing whether old or new, the atmosphere will be the same plus the issue of standing doesn't help the atmosphere. I know people bang on about the judge etc but he reminds me of Cliff Richards at Wimbledon and the happy clappers are his followers.

The Judge and his followers in the north stand -

[yt]6Selj7_CIRg[/yt]

I want this -

[yt]z46Wc3V8lo4[/yt]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
O'Grady whooah
O'Grady whooat
He comes from Barns-er-lee
He's better than Messi

(credit to [MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION], NSC's very own Victor Meldrew, for that one yesterday)

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Ooooh Toko Nzuzzzzii?

Sami Hyypia! Hyypia! SAAMMI HYYPIA! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA.

(Repeat)

It's simple, catchy and would make the amex buzzing.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
They've not got a clue
They've not got a cluuuueeeee
Bloom, Burke a Barber
They've not got a clue

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports