Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Programmes

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield
My missus has a box-load of old Albion programmes dating from 1975 to 2004. Anyone on here interested in taking them off her hands (or know anyone that could be)? She wants rid of the whole box and they can be picked up from Uckfield for free.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Try [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
My missus has a box-load of old Albion programmes dating from 1975 to 2004. Anyone on here interested in taking them off her hands (or know anyone that could be)? She wants rid of the whole box and they can be picked up from Uckfield for free.

Did she e mail me the other day about these? If not, it's a massive coincidence!

If it was her, tell her I will reply tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I have plenty of away programmes from the 70's gathering dust in the loft. Are they any use? They'll probably just stay there till my daughter bins them when I kick the bucket

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Did she e mail me the other day about these? If not, it's a massive coincidence!

Just been to your website. Nothing apart from pre 1950s and can't open them as I just get the blue lego brick. What am I missing?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just been to your website. Nothing apart from pre 1950s and can't open them as I just get the blue lego brick. What am I missing?

That's a bit weird.

No problem here - iPad & google chrome.

Just bought a bundle of Albion homes from 1950-1956 which should be uploaded in the next week or so. Also working on the rest of 2002/03.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't understand. Surely from 2002 the club should be able to supply you with the PDFs?

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield

She may well have done as she's tried a few avenues. I think the crux is that she doesn't just want to bin them, if there are people out there who would want them.

Anyway, we have someone coming round on Thursday now to pick them up. Thanks anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I have plenty of away programmes from the 70's gathering dust in the loft. Are they any use? They'll probably just stay there till my daughter bins them when I kick the bucket

If [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] acquires them and they're scanned onto his website it will benefit Brighton fans worldwide :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here