Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

Just looking for some advice on parking near that stadium, best place/costs etc

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are parking restrictions around the stadium in residential areas. That means the closest free on street parking would still require getting a bus, or a 25min walk.

If I remember rightly, you are Finnish, so I would presume are thinking about visiting. If you are staying in Brighton, you're probably better off not even trying to drive to the ground. If you're staying outside of Brighton and need to drive into the city, it would depend what direction you're coming from. There are several park and ride sites where you can leave your car for free and get a free bus to the ground.

If you don't mind paying quite expensive prices, you can pay to park either at the University across the main road from the stadium, or at the bridge car park, which is about 5-10min walk from the ground.

It's also worth noting that you can use your match ticket to get free bus travel in the city, and free train travel (within a certain distance outside the city).

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
There are parking restrictions around the stadium in residential areas. That means the closest free on street parking would still require getting a bus, or a 25min walk.

If I remember rightly, you are Finnish, so I would presume are thinking about visiting. If you are staying in Brighton, you're probably better off not even trying to drive to the ground. If you're staying outside of Brighton and need to drive into the city, it would depend what direction you're coming from. There are several park and ride sites where you can leave your car for free and get a free bus to the ground.

If you don't mind paying quite expensive prices, you can pay to park either at the University across the main road from the stadium, or at the bridge car park, which is about 5-10min walk from the ground.

It's also worth noting that you can use your match ticket to get free bus travel in the city, and free train travel (within a certain distance outside the city).

Hi ok thanks great thanks...actually I'm English just a Sami fan, haven't been to a game in England for a while as I've been going to leverkusen. It's good about the free bus travel though, does it work with a print at home ticket?

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Thank you to everyone, great advice...look forward to my first trip next weekend.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hi ok thanks great thanks...actually I'm English just a Sami fan, haven't been to a game in England for a while as I've been going to leverkusen. It's good about the free bus travel though, does it work with a print at home ticket?

I believe the print at home ticket works as well. You only have to show your driver the ticket, it doesn't need to be scanned or anything.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks for getting back to me about the print at home tickets...lots to think about :)

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Anyone have a postcode for bridge street car park...I cannot see it on a map, when I googled it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here