Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
attention seeker.jpg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Calling someone a berk was sooo normal in late 70s and early 80s and was a harmless word like "wally" or "pleb" however ive only recently found out ita actually cockney rhyming slang and is "Berkshire hunt" I bet all the times it was used no one thought it had that meaning/origin? I was surprised

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
I find all the abuse aimed at David Burke vile and over the top. Tony Bloom has built us one of the best grounds in the country and a training ground also one of the best,has said that David Burke is doing a good job which is good enough for me. Some of our so called fans abuse aimed at Burke is a disgrace.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Agreed, we are frustrated as fans, but we have no idea on negotiations for players. My only beef is that we always seem to leave it late in the window. We have and had games in August that were/are all winnable. If we had little or no points, i fear what backlash there would be from sections of the crowd, particuarly after Birmingham yesterday. Bloon, Burke and barber must be all aware, i hope for further movement this week??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here