Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mystic Oscar?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Did he see this coming? Don't get me wrong some of teh football played under him was send to sleep stuff but we still sneaked 6th spot and were given a last day at Forest moment we will never forget however i found his resignation a tad strange at the time but it's now becoming clear. So what did Oscar know back in May?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Oscar had made his mind up around January and February (so I'd heard). I think largely to do with the signing situation. Even now, I really do not believe the loss of Oscar was that big a loss, the quality of football was just awful.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I don't think losing Oscar was the end of the world. However the reasons why he left were (and are) the biggest concern. From the moment he left I was concerned about this season and the summer squad rebuild. It has all sent a message to our own players and other players that we may be going downhill. That makes future signings a bit more difficult.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I don't think losing Oscar was the end of the world. However the reasons why he left were (and are) the biggest concern. From the moment he left I was concerned about this season and the summer squad rebuild. It has all sent a message to our own players and other players that we may be going downhill. That makes future signings a bit more difficult.

I wonder, if, he had known that Ulloa and Buckley were going to be sold whether he would have stayed knowing that money would be available?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here