stock-l229-1833846_478x359.jpg

David Stockdale
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:50 17th August 2014
by Adam Tighe
We're disappointed because we care as a team"
David Stockdale

Goalkeeper David Stockdale says Brighton & Hove Albion still have a good season ahead of them despite suffering a second consecutive league defeat at Birmingham City yesterday.Wes Thomas’s second-half header condemned Albion to a narrow 1-0 loss at St Andrews but the Brighton keeper feels there is enough quality in the squad to turn the results around.
"Yes I'm standing here saying the same thing but we were pretty unlucky with the goal. Now I've watched it back Aaron [Hughes] got taken out in a collision while he was going to mark the man."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Stockdale added, "You look back and think we've lost again and although we didn't dominate like we did against Sheffield Wednesday, I still felt we deserved something out of the game."I never get downhearted about results for too long. Obviously I'm disappointed that we've not come away with anything but I'm upbeat about the season ahead.”
"We're disappointed because we care as a team. We're honest with each other and we'll go in and have a chat, even argue about things we can do better, but to me talking is better because it means we care and we're moving in the right direction."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V bolton
[/h]saturday 23rd AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V charlton
[/h]SATURDAY 30th AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v blackpool
[/h]SATURDAY 20TH september, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here