Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£34 for Leeds away

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
On a Tuesday night aswell so a 500 mile round trip for those in Sussex to watch what will no doubt be a boring piss poor performance from both sides to see who is the least crap team. I can think of many better ways to spend a Tuesday night and i'd only have to travel 15 miles.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
On a Tuesday night aswell so a 500 mile round trip for those in Sussex to watch what will no doubt be a boring piss poor performance from both sides to see who is the least crap team. I can think of many better ways to spend a Tuesday night and i'd only have to travel 15 miles.

Seriously? I was going to go with 2 others, but I'm not sure I can justify / afford those prices!

Poker Dunce

Feb 4, 2012
Is it POTG ? I am currently on holiday in The Peak District and thinking of torturing my nephew by taking him to the game. Anyone know ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm going and yes I'm not happy about the price either, especially as my Leeds supporting friend is in the opposite stand with a better view for £19.

Has trading standards ever taken a serious look at this kind of rip off?

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Can't believe people who complain about ticket prices at The Amex (that include travel). Went to Leeds last year and paid a ridiculous ticket price to get a broken wooden seat that faced row Z of the home fans stand. Had to twist round to even see the pitch. We were not even allowed to stand. Never again.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Until a mass boycott of football games takes place, clubs, including our own will increase prices year in, year out. The customer (formerly fan) is there to be manipulated.

It's not just football, it's 'entertainment' in general.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing

Am I missing something? It's still cheaper than a home game.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
You wont be sussed with a Yorkie accent :lol:

Accent wouldn't matter. Three seasons ago we were not wearing colours and went in the 'Home Only' pub outside the ground near the statue and McDonalds. Worries about soft southern accents giving us away soon dissipated when we realised it was full of Scandinavians and fellow travellers from all around the UK, albeit decked in ' I Love Peter Lorimer' nylon shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here