Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our job

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Remember that game against Burnley a couple of years ago when blind referee Pawson sent 2 of our lads off in 10 minutes? We lost but it was the best Brighton game for me (and I've seen a few despite being a new poster.) We roared, we howled, our backs were right up against the wall and there was a passion around the stadium that gave then and still gives me goosebumps.

Seems to me that the mark of a real fan is to get behind the team when the chips are down. Our job, whether or not you are worried or angry, next Saturday, against Bolton, is to recreate the anger and passion of that night against Burnley.

Win or lose, let's show some support, get some passion.

Be the 12th man. We can make this season.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Ever since THE palace game and all that surrounded it, it's like the collective that is the fans has suffered a monumental hangover.

It is about time we shook off this malaise because our team needs us.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Yeah One Love, you're right, let's get into the moment, support unconditionally, who cares if we lose or go down? WE ARE BRIGHTON! Are we not?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm always up for it. We've only got to convince a few thousand others.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Remember that game against Burnley a couple of years ago when blind referee Pawson sent 2 of our lads off in 10 minutes? We lost but it was the best Brighton game for me (and I've seen a few despite being a new poster.) We roared, we howled, our backs were right up against the wall and there was a passion around the stadium that gave then and still gives me goosebumps.

Seems to me that the mark of a real fan is to get behind the team when the chips are down. Our job, whether or not you are worried or angry, next Saturday, against Bolton, is to recreate the anger and passion of that night against Burnley.

Win or lose, let's show some support, get some passion.

Be the 12th man. We can make this season.
I can understand your thinking mate and that game was extra special. The ref really helped the atmosphere. But that was just one game. We would go again next week with a great squad and some excellent players and hopefully win.
This is totally different. It isn't one game. Our current squad feels me with no hope or others. The apathy will get worse unless it is quickly rectified in the transfer market. We must go that extra mile now and get quality players in. Otherwise people will turn up at the Amex in a completely different mood.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I can understand your thinking mate and that game was extra special. The ref really helped the atmosphere. But that was just one game. We would go again next week with a great squad and some excellent players and hopefully win.
This is totally different. It isn't one game. Our current squad feels me with no hope or others. The apathy will get worse unless it is quickly rectified in the transfer market. We must go that extra mile now and get quality players in. Otherwise people will turn up at the Amex in a completely different mood.

Who should we get in?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Yes different senarios but fans go through good and bad times together.
Its not brilliant right now but hey. May as well get behind those that are left and give them support. After all its not their fault everyone else has been sold.
We may have a signing or 2 by Bolton and hopefully someone on the same wavelength as Joao so he doesn't look so confused when he beats a player or recieves the ball to find there are still no options.
After today i got the impression he is thinking the Sporting youth side may have been a better place to stay

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Who should we get in?

Mate you are like kid with a new toy with this thumbs down thingy. You seek out my posts purposely to thumbs down me.

Don't think i haven't noticed it because you are so blatant . I can't be arsed with you if i'm honest. You bore me. Go away.

Last edited:

zamham

May 10, 2014
Never helps when you know that the ground starts to empty out on 85 mins regardless of the match situation. Embarassing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mate you are like kid with a new toy with this thumbs down thingy. You seek out my posts purposely to thumbs down me.

Don't think i haven't noticed it because you are to blatant . I can't be arsed with you if i'm honest. You bore me. Go away.

Don't think you are that important, name names, thats all I ask

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here