Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March on Loan?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
At the risk of getting shot down I hear that if March does go to the Saints then there might be a chance we get him back for the season on loan. Also the fee talked about is nowhere near the 10 million that others are saying we want.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have not seen Southampton's interest in March reported via any credible source. A supporter I spoke to today was convinced Lua Lua is off to Fulham as well. Again, no credible source. Can anyone correct me here ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not the sort of wind up thread you need right now.

Last edited:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Not a wind up. Trust me. Saints and Brighton are talking for a fee of around 4M. I was at the game today and believe you me why would I want to say something unless I think it entirely true.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not a wind up. Trust me. Saints and Brighton are talking for a fee of around 4M. I was at the game today and believe you me why would I want to say something unless I think it entirely true.

So you spoke to Barber & Bloom at the game?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I hear he's going nowhere - calm down

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Hope it isn't true although we would get him back on loan. What was your take on the game today

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
So you spoke to Barber & Bloom at the game?

No. Not today but it does come from within someone within the club. Again, please read carefully. I did not say he was definitely going, but they are talking and for around the figure I mentioned.
With regard to the game today we had no teeth. Booing when CMS went off was stupid. Had anybody thought that it might not have been a tactical decision but a medical one?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He didnt see it, too busy in conference with Bloom and Barber

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No. Not today but it does come from within someone within the club. Again, please read carefully. I did not say he was definitely going, but they are talking and for around the figure I mentioned.
With regard to the game today we had no teeth. Booing when CMS went off was stupid. Had anybody thought that it might not have been a tactical decision but a medical one?

Posters who know his family say he isn't going anywhere.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Posters who know his family say he isn't going anywhere.

Again if you read what I just said I did not say he was going, but that they are talking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here