4. Toko
5. Greer
6. Hughes
7. The Portuguese lad
8. O'Grady
9. Mackail-Smith
10. March
11. Lualua

4-4-2. Proper fullbacks, a midfield 4 with wingers and two forwards playing close together in a partnership.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Tex has to start.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Big fan of 'The Rohan' but if Toko is deemed fit enough, I would possibly relegate Ince to the bench.

------------Stockdale-----------
-Bruno-Greer--Dunk-Chicksen-
---------------Ince---------------
--March-JFC-Teixeira-LuaLua--
---------------CMS---------------

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't care anymore. Well that's a lie i do. I'm angry and frustrated because i could see it coming. I'm angry because i look at our current squad and i know deep down the most we can hope for is a point at Leeds. I cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel and being linked to players like McCourt depress me further. I can't believe 3 years ago we were riding a crest of a wave. I went to the Amex buzzing and felt proud that Brighton are back.I went to the Amex and expected a win because we had an aura of confidence about us. It was a shock to lose when it happened, a real shock. Poyet gave us some of our best times and i loved it.
Now? I go on the official site and look at our player profiles. It's makes painful viewing. I honestly can't believe what has happened in such a short space of time. I know things change quickly in football but i didn't expect our demise to happen so quickly.
I hope and pray the club can turn it around in the next few weeks. We all want that.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Gk stockdale
RB Bruno
Cb hughes and Greet
LB Chicksen or a new one
CM toko
CM crofts if he is not banned is not Ince
AM text
LM march
Rm lualua
Cf COG

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gk stockdale
RB Bruno
Cb hughes and Greet
LB Chicksen or a new one
CM toko
CM crofts if he is not banned is not Ince
AM text
LM march
Rm lualua
Cf COG

Genuine question.

You would play March from the beginning despite not having played a single minute in a competitive match? The same with Toko and to a certain extent the new kid from Liverpool? Don't you think that's risking it when the team are low on confidence and winless in the league?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Genuine question.

You would play March from the beginning despite not having played a single minute in a competitive match? The same with Toko and to a certain extent the new kid from Liverpool? Don't you think that's risking it when the team are low on confidence and winless in the league?

Yes
Lets be honest the opening 2 games have not exactly inspired.
If they are fit enough to play 90 minutes then i would play them. March and Joao would at least add pace and invention to the side. Ince looks like he needs to be taken out the limelight for a bit. Likewise JFC.
Joao looks very good from today. Unfortuantly he also appears to have very few options when he is on the ball. He beat players easily today and tried to get a hold of the game. Pity that the rest were not really on his wave length. He is clearly used to playing with much better players that we have but if we can add some quality around him he could be the best loan deal yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here