Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia - "You don't know what you're doing"?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has this ever been chanted at a new manager after only 2 league games like it was rather loudly today after he somehow made the decision to take off CMS. Was one of the loudest chants of the afternoon, seems some fans are already restless with the awful football played in the opening two league games.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's clueless I'm afraid no idea what it's about in this Division.
Sacked from his last job after losing the last 11 games , and never managed in this country at all.
Playing in the Premier League means **** all I'm afraid
Another Brighton cheapo bargain basement bucket option.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
After two games? I know who I'd back, and it isn't the one or two that don't understand it takes time to switch formations, especially with a very weakened squad.

Pfffft !!!:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sure, let's take it out on him instead of the blessed St Tony and his underlings. Makes perfect sense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It was somewhat harsh. I didn't join in the chant.

I was thinking it though.

Still, best give it time. He made the right call on the Liverpool lad.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
To be fair to the guy he's not had a lot to work with has he? The guts of the team have been ripped out with any talent we had disappearing fast, he's had woeful signings coming in, he's trying to teach a new way of playing with players who just are not up to it, he loses a key player for three games in the first match, and one of our more creative players (Stephens is still out), one of our most promising wingers is out (March), his number two got nicked at the last minute and he has to put up with Nathan Jones next to him on the bench!

I think we can only decide once he has had at least half a season with his players. I really feel the club have let him down at the moment.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sure, let's take it out on him instead of the blessed St Tony and his underlings. Makes perfect sense.

I think it was more centred around today's match. The team we had on the park was strong enough to bring home three points.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Has this ever been chanted at a new manager after only 2 league games like it was rather loudly today after he somehow made the decision to take off CMS. Was one of the loudest chants of the afternoon, seems some fans are already restless with the awful football played in the opening two league games.

It's a bit hard to take you serious after your major claim last season that Oscar had lost the crowd.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
To be honest nobody looked like they knew what they were doing today. With the exception of the new guy the rest were hopeless.

It's going to be a long season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You start old experienced players on a new system which they are not used to and it appears to fail. Do you persevere with your ideas losing as you go or revert back to a system they know and can play.

The simple answer is bring in players who can play your system to replace those who cant.

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Ridiculous...... No-one is happy, but for me just shows how clueless some of our supporters are.

I have to agree here..... Whilst I would probably be classed on the bed wetting side, I simply can't see how hyypia can work when his better players are being sold to other clubs and not being replaced with adequate replacements.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
To be fair to the guy he's not had a lot to work with has he? The guts of the team have been ripped out with any talent we had disappearing fast, he's had woeful signings coming in, he's trying to teach a new way of playing with players who just are not up to it, he loses a key player for three games in the first match, and one of our more creative players (Stephens is still out), one of our most promising wingers is out (March), his number two got nicked at the last minute and he has to put up with Nathan Jones next to him on the bench!

I think we can only decide once he has had at least half a season with his players. I really feel the club have let him down at the moment.
You forgot to mention the bunch of tossers who call themselves fans

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Do you think he was told we would be selling or letting go all our best players then, and took on the job knowing this ?
Or do you think these are his orders to the board, get rid of them all I'm building my own team ?
Or was he just desperate to get into management in this country and is doing it on the cheap regardless of what his budget is ?
They are really the only three options I can think of !
Over to you !!!!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think its a little harsh and uncalled for more to the point and is not going to assist the players 2 games into the season.
He has watched the club sell away and yet to sign enough real quality at this level.
The bench today was average at best.
Our best players appear unfit or injured.
Let the guy get some players in and see what he can do before we pass judgement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here