Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheer Up

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Yeah lets, after all they were only a few minutes from holding Arsenal at the Emirates instead of losing like sacks of shit at St Andrews.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Yeah lets, after all they were only a few minutes from holding Arsenal at the Emirates instead of losing like sacks of shit at St Andrews.

Would you rather they won then? Only trying to light a small flame in a cavern of gloom and doom!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Would you rather they won then? Only trying to light a small flame in a cavern of gloom and doom!

Actually I don't care. If this is the best we can do to cheer us up then I am eyeing the pill bottle. We were really bad today. Excused last week as we were slightly unlucky, but Brum are shite and we made them look a good team.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Actually I don't care. If this is the best we can do to cheer us up then I am eyeing the pill bottle. We were really bad today. Excused last week as we were slightly unlucky, but Brum are shite and we made them look a good team.

Some on here think we were world beaters today bumbleton for one

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Thankfully this place seems to have, by and large, shut up about the South London sods after seemingly every other thread being about them in the first 2/3 of last season. Unless we're in an equal or higher division we really are in no position to laugh at the Nigels for losing narrowly to one of the top teams in the country...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think we have the right to laugh at anyone at the moment.

Yes we do. And anyone who tells me otherwise can **** off.

I thought that they'd got the 1-1 draw until I read this thread; I had a good chuckle when I checked the final score.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Yes we do. And anyone who tells me otherwise can **** off.

I thought that they'd got the 1-1 draw until I read this thread; I had a good chuckle when I checked the final score.

I quite agree with you.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I had £4 at 4/1 on a sending off, a fiver on Arsenal at evens to win, about a minute before they equalised, and a tenner on three or more bookings, at 5/4, about five minutes before the first booking, £33.50, profit in one game, thank you Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here