Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wallet stolen at the Shef Wed home game

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
My son had his wallet taken from the back row of WSU last saturday - as the club have not had it handed in I must now assume it was stolen. Given that we have gotten to know everyone around us over the last few seasons and I believe they are all good people its kind of a mystery. Just wondered if anyone else has lost stuff and been reunited with it or are there similar experiences to ours. Needless to say his brand new season ticked(card) was in it so now have to go through the process of renewal. Aside from the result its a sad day when you cannot rely on your fellow supporters (or the stewards).
I am still positive on the season ahead - good time to get a bet on for automatic promotion - The club is the fans at the end of the day (that absolutely includes TB) - so keep the faith- everything's going to be alright.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] ....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sorry to hear that mate. Maybe you dropped it?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Are you sure it was lost in the stadium? Have you contacted police to see if it has been handed in, in the vicinity of stadium and taken to John Street for safe keeping?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If it did not contain any identifying info, and I had found it after most had left, I might take it to the next home game and ask around the seats it was found near. Maybe this is the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here