Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work in progress

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Have some patience. The fans today got to see the first glimpse of Teixeira, one or two more quality signings like this and we'll slowly move up the table. As my good lady always says, it's better coming from behind.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Have some patience. The fans today got to see the first glimpse of Teixeira, one or two more quality signings like this and we'll slowly move up the table. As my good lady always says, it's better coming from behind.

That's what she told me:blush:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Scant consellation for the poor *******s who spent 100+ pounds getting to Birmingham and back to see what would have been reserve team players last season stink it up against Birmingham but I hope you right.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I do fear that patience is a rare commodity around these parts.

The club clearly saw our deficiencies after Derby. Three months on we have moved backwards in all areas. Finger nail biting for what, a desperate purchase or two & a couple of ropey loan signings? The Management team have performed badly since Oscar resigned.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?307048-**-BHA-v-Leeds-Score-Predictor-**

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Whilst we may be playing poorly, we have only lost to the odd goal in the two matches.

You seem to forget that these teams will be fighting in the lower half of this league for the majority of the season IMO...it's not like were creating chance after chance either.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe but it's not as if the top teams always beat the lower teams. It's a crazy league.

It might be a crazy league, as you say, but we just don't have the squad, presently, to beat anyone in this league IMO.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It might be a crazy league, as you say, but we just don't have the squad, presently, to beat anyone in this league IMO.

Have a look who is in the top six positions in the league, if Charlton, Millwall and Muff are all above at the end of the season I'll eat my hat. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
This season is all about transition imo, and I think Sami knows what he has bought into. I read that 14 of the first team squad have left THIS year. If that's not a clean sheet I don't know what is. I suggest we get used to it and stop dreaming about promotion for this season.
I quite like it in the Championship, 3 o'clock kickoffs, win some lose some. Maybe we can have a Cup run to cheer us all up.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Have a look who is in the top six positions in the league, if Charlton, Millwall and Muff are all above at the end of the season I'll eat my hat. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I hear you....

I have always maintained that I will reserve judgement until the transfer window closes, hence my word ' presently'.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Why have the club allowed us to go backwards, after making such great progress, a progress that was loooooooong and difficult to achive? I know its not as simple as we make it sound, but still.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You are making it sound like Textiera was a preplanned major signing - I get the impression it was "Quick Sami you need to ring round a few mates and see if you can get someone who sounds foreign and is with a big club to pacify the fans while we think of something"

I'm not panicking yet but you have to be a "I believe anything the club tell me fan" to not be concerned at what going wrong

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You are making it sound like Textiera was a preplanned major signing - I get the impression it was "Quick Sami you need to ring round a few mates and see if you can get someone who sounds foreign and is with a big club to pacify the fans while we think of something"

I'm not panicking yet but you have to be a "I believe anything the club tell me fan" to not be concerned at what going wrong

Listening to Sammy's interview it was arranged rather hurriedly and was not a planned swoop

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Whilst we may be playing poorly, we have only lost to the odd goal in the two matches.

Does'nt make any difference to the points tally though it's still 0 from 6 and 4 points down from the corresponding fixtures last season.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
This season is all about transition imo, and I think Sami knows what he has bought into. I read that 14 of the first team squad have left THIS year. If that's not a clean sheet I don't know what is. I suggest we get used to it and stop dreaming about promotion for this season.
I quite like it in the Championship, 3 o'clock kickoffs, win some lose some. Maybe we can have a Cup run to cheer us all up.

Happy & content not to dream of promotion. Very worried about the Board doing exactly what they said they wouldn't do by panic buying below quality players at premium prices and watching my team struggle all season as the crowds gradually ebb away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here