Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fan gives a masterclass in taunting the opposition

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is just beautiful. He starts with a textbook flick of the Vs. As a traditionalist I love to see the old school moves on display and delivered with a contempt-filled "f**k off, you right w*nker" accompaniment. I pparticularly like the addition of the word 'right'. He's delivered his insults so well that you can only applaud.

He then double whammies by following straight through with a w*nker sign. Superb stuff....but wait....he's only gone and repeated it. Ouch! And the coup-de-grace a final flourish with a 'see you outside'. For any kids watching, this is how you taunt the oppo fans, textbook-style. 10/10 well played sir.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

The true art of celebrating a win. Love it.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
And there's no need for one of those sign-language translators in the bottom corner of the screen. This man does it all!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
This is just beautiful. He starts with a textbook flick of the Vs. As a traditionalist I love to see the old school moves on display and delivered with a contempt-filled "f**k off, you right w*nker" accompaniment. I pparticularly like the addition of the word 'right'. He's delivered his insults so well that you can only applaud.

He then double whammies by following straight through with a w*nker sign. Superb stuff....but wait....he's only gone and repeated it. Ouch! And the coup-de-grace a final flourish with a 'see you outside'. For any kids watching, this is how you taunt the oppo fans, textbook-style. 10/10 well played sir.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

The true art of celebrating a win. Love it.

Ooh, due to work commitments my first game will be Bolton next week, I shall watch this repeatedly, taking careful note of what to do and hopefully The Albion will give me a chance to show of my new found talent next Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
See you outside (after I've bought any remaining pies that they're selling off cheap).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He would weigh half of what he does if he was a brighton fan with the price of our pies , i reckon he was talking to a taxi anyway .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Give him some lip outside and then run for 20 yards by which time he will be in a heap on the ground trying to catch his breath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here