Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do fans do when they are normally peeved at the board.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
They go and show It. Countless times have fans had to resort to showing the board of being discontent at games they go to by holding banners and so forth. But what do we do? Sit there with our Rose Tinted Specs believing everything we get told, that everything Is alright at the club. It's not, Even a blind person can see that from a mile away. Look I know this Is going to draw alot of heat but at the end of the day people need to take these specs off and see things as they are not how they want things to seem. Either way. Going to logoff now. Need another brew before I wet the bed tonight. Adios.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
They go and show It. Countless times have fans had to resort to showing the board of being discontent at games they go to by holding banners and so forth. But what do we do? Sit there with our Rose Tinted Specs believing everything we get told, that everything Is alright at the club. It's not, Even a blind person can see that from a mile away. Look I know this Is going to draw alot of heat but at the end of the day people need to take these specs off and see things as they are not how they want things to seem. Either way. Going to logoff now. Need another brew before I wet the bed tonight. Adios.

Do you have anything to say other than moan?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't understand the praise Barber gets on this board. Ever since he's come in the price of everything has gone up and the quality of players has gone down but as he always says the right thing, everyone loves him.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
. :thumbsup:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I can't understand the praise Barber gets on this board. Ever since he's come in the price of everything has gone up and the quality of players has gone down but as he always says the right thing, everyone loves him.

I ****ing don't :p

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My one question is:

Your sig says: "Going to be closing my account on 11/8/14." Why are you still here then?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Banners and chanting are not the way to protest anymore. All the current Albion regime care about is money, the only way to show them our displeasure is to hit them in the pocket . We should withdraw our support by not buying food drink or merchandise on matchday whilst still getting behind the team as much as possible

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Banners and chanting are not the way to protest anymore. All the current Albion regime care about is money, the only way to show them our displeasure is to hit them in the pocket . We should withdraw our support by not buying food drink or merchandise on matchday whilst still getting behind the team as much as possible

This is written as if Tony Bloom is making a big fat profit from the Albion. When you lose 14m in a season, I think it's quite important to care about money.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
This is written as if Tony Bloom is making a big fat profit from the Albion. When you lose 14m in a season, I think it's quite important to care about money.

Is it ****. It's got nothing to do with profits, it's all about the fact we've brought in millions in transfers whilst the squad has gone down the pan. If you want to protest you look to target the area where it will be most noticed and the Albion are all about money these days hence the email trying to squeeze more out of the fans this morning.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it ****. It's got nothing to do with profits, it's all about the fact we've brought in millions in transfers whilst the squad has gone down the pan. If you want to protest you look to target the area where it will be most noticed and the Albion are all about money these days hence the email trying to squeeze more out of the fans this morning.

As in my previous post: money needs to matter and be noticed most when you're losing between 8-14m quid a year.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I just don't know where to begin.

Actually, I'll leave it.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
As in my previous post: money needs to matter and be noticed most when you're losing between 8-14m quid a year.

Which is exactly why it would be an ideal way to protest.

This is hypothetical anyway as, despite being pissed off with the transfer policy, I'm sure Tony Bloom hasnt built a Rolls Royce stadium to fill it with pink paraffin players

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here