Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Sami

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Please have the decency to applaud the away following after the game,
We pay your wages and spend money getting to these games so please spare a few seconds of your valuable time to acknowledge us

Regards

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He's going to be in for a very unpleasant ride if he continues the way he is at present. Away fans spend a lot of money going to games and the least that players and management can do is acknowledge that.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
His losing run continues, anyone got the stats for his last league games in Germany & now. Absolute disgrace that our sizeable club appoints people with a season experience when there are plenty with a decade or two.
How many senior 'Managers' on any other walk of life only started work a year before?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I understood that in Finland it was customary for every travelling fan at the final whistle to be presented by the manager in person with a magnum of champagne, before being taken off by a busty, flaxen-haired maiden for a steamy sauna followed by a birch-twig thrashing and vigorous hand job.

And you lot just want to be clapped? Ye gods...

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I understood that in Finland it was customary for every travelling fan at the final whistle to be presented by the manager in person with a magnum of champagne, before being taken off by a busty, flaxen-haired maiden for a steamy sauna followed by a birch-twig thrashing and vigorous hand job.

And you lot just want to be clapped? Ye gods...

Is that so? Right, I'm off to Finland!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Did he hurt your precious feelings?

Aww diddums. Maybe mummy will kiss it better.

Jesus Christ, there's more important stuff to worry about that whether the manager applauds the supporters or not.

Hardly surprising he didn't after they chanted he didn't know what he was doing.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Sami had a great rapport with the Liverpool fans ! I agree that he should acknowledge the fans,both home and especially away from home ,he will need the support ,if things get difficult.....!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Jesus Christ, there's more important stuff to worry about that whether the manager applauds the supporters or not.

Hardly surprising he didn't after they chanted he didn't know what he was doing.
Obviously you were sat in your armchair this afternoon then ?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Enjoy the game from the comfort of your armchair did you ?

Sami needs the fans on board more than ever. We travelled and gave 90 mins full support, the least that deserves is some acknowledgment IMO.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

remove-door-knob.jpg

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Neither did poyet. I was pissed off back then and I was today but the results will determine how Sami gets on with the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here