Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC enough is enough

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
No doubt the same few will jump to his defence and use his age as an defence..

But totally out of his depth, by far our worst player in the past 3 games, simply cannot deliver from a set piece and needs to be put out of his misery sooner rather than later.

I'm sorry but he is simply not a Championship standard player.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Or played in a position that suits his game and where he is good enough to represent his nation at under 20/21 level?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Calm down! He's playing because of injuries and suspension to out first choice midfielders! It's him or Toko, who isn't 100% match fit (apparently). I'm sure JFC will go back to bring a squad player soon!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Calm down! He's playing because of injuries and suspension to out first choice midfielders! It's him or Toko, who isn't 100% match fit (apparently). I'm sure JFC will go back to bring a squad player soon!

I so hope your right.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

But totally out of his depth, by far our worst player in the past 3 games, simply cannot deliver from a set piece and needs to be put out of his misery sooner rather than later.

Lay off him it's not his fault he's being pushed too far too soon, If we had a bit of depth he'd be doing the sub role he's at the stage for.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Where is that then:rolleyes:

Pushed further up so he can thread the balls through. He has a wand of a left foot (apart from on set pieces apparently!) but he is being asked to set up play from his own half. Last Sat he delivered two lovely balls through for Bruno but he didn't seem to be allowed to get forward much after that. Put a defensive midfielder (Toko) and a box to box ball winner (Crofts or Ince) and let him get forward.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most of last season he was poor too. Really out of his depth and lauded by most of the fans due to his homegrown connections.

Hammered by fans because of his home grown connections.
If we had signed a 20 year old England Under 21 international who played 30 odd times for a top six side there would be a lot of happy people on here.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

So at the moment who would you play there instead?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I could not see so well on the radio at Birmingham, but his corners were not so bad against Cheltenham (I blame our forwards). I do agree he is a bit lightweight and gets shoved off the ball too often and I think Solly March can play instead (at least in his forward role). As the defensive midfielder, I was very surprised that he was asked to play that role in parts of the game against Wednesday.

He reminds me of John Robinson in his early days at Brighton. He never set the place alight, but was competent enough and did better after leaving us.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Or played in a position that suits his game and where he is good enough to represent his nation at under 20/21 level?

Will that help him deliver a set piece to one of our players?

Against Cheltenham he took every corner and free kick before KLL came on. Not ONE of JFC's reached its target and most didn't even beat the first defender.

I'm all for the youth being given a chance but he is clearly out of his depth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here