Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp..way out of our finances!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Warren Aspinall just revealed that Southampton received £450,000 from Leeds for Billy Sharp which they gave him to leave and he insisted that Leeds pay him what he was on at Southampton which was £20,000 a week.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Thats why we are in shite...£450k for Sharp or £500k for O'Grady....oh and Ulloa and Orlandis wages put together would cover the £20k a week....Burke is a total clown, no wonder we got no goals in two games and no points against two poor sides.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Thats why we are in shite...£450k for Sharp or £500k for O'Grady....oh and Ulloa and Orlandis wages put together would cover the £20k a week....Burke is a total clown, no wonder we got no goals in two games and no points against two poor sides.

Its definately not 20k a week, between 10 and 15k i have this via an extremely reliable source, Leeds united dont have 20k a week to pay one player

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To add to this Grabben who cant stop scoring wasn't worth the extra money ffs, they then spunk £500k on Ogrady if you look at if from a different angle. Also who targeted Ogrady? this has to be another Burke disaster.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I don't understand why Soton ever signed Sharp in the first place, he can't have played more than 6 games for them before he was punted out on loan

He scored 10 goals in half a season which helped us get promoted. Worth every penny.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If you want to get out the championship that's the money you are looking at for the players to do so.

I don't think the Brighton board realise this

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here