Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammi says

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not a good performance. Too nervous to play. Disappointing. Well sort it out then!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Was thinking it could have been "put your hands on your head". :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't know why but I just haven't taken to him. Its early days and I hope that changes, but, so far the formation and what he has said has not given me confidence.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Least he was honest about it. I like him says what he thinks none of this rubbish and beating about the bush. He can only work with what is there as well

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Sammi says " sorry Tony I am just not good enough to manage Brighton and Hove Albion so please accept my resignation "

Oh No just wishful thinking................

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How anybody can judge him so early is unreal....Would any manager do any better with this pathetic squad?lets be honest for once and stop blaming a manager for our problems.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Don't know why but I just haven't taken to him. Its early days and I hope that changes, but, so far the formation and what he has said has not given me confidence.

Know what you mean, seems as dull as the last bloke

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How anybody can judge him so early is unreal....Would any manager do any better with this pathetic squad?lets be honest for once and stop blaming a manager for our problems.

Is he using the players correctly though. LuaLua in that strange inside forward role, JFC more holding than playing forward, slow defence being asked to push up. Can only use what he has but he has to get the best from those

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is he using the players correctly though. LuaLua in that strange inside forward role, JFC more holding than playing forward, slow defence being asked to push up. Can only use what he has but he has to get the best from those
To be honest pal...He has no real option but to experiment with the squad...He hasn't any new tools to do the job,so has to try diffrent things.Fact is we have JFC as our main midfielder now which sums it up nicely :(

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My heart sank when we appointed him.
Very much this and i won't hide from that fact. From what i've seen so far nothing changes.

Now on the flip side i generally feel sorry for the guy. He has no tools to work with and was probably sold down the river by Barber and CO about our ambitions.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Thing is at present we can't blame him due to a lack of quality in the squad. However, I still think that two defeats to poor Championship teams shows a lack of tactics and belief. He lost his last 10 games in charge at BL and now he is continuing his 'form'. The spotlight will be on him when we get the players in ( if we do) and he has to mould a team capable of winning games in this division. Due to our poor start he will have less time to get things right.
If anyone thinks I'm over reacting, I've supported the Albion for over 40 years and I can detect being ' in the shit' pretty well I think. We are very close to it right now. the next two weeks and three games are vital. Really poor start to his reign in charge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here