Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why's everyone so upset?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
New look Birmingham were 23/10 to win at home.

License to print money.

No Albion fan should be poor tonight.

Had Derby won I'd be lighting cigars with £50 notes.
As it is Brum, Millwall & a draw at Leicester has put me up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BECAUSE WE LOST!!!!! AND WE'RE IN THE RELEGATION ZONE, is that okay for you?
But surely everyone doubled their money and some, so what's the problem.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We lost our first 3 games last season, and still finished in the play offs, and there is a long way to go yet in my opinion.

We could do with a lot of strengthening up, but I'm sure Tony/Paul both know this, I still hold every bit of confidence that they will get some good players in to help propel us back up the league table.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We lost our first 3 games last season, and still finished in the play offs, and there is a long way to go yet in my opinion.

We could do with a lot of strengthening up, but I'm sure Tony/Paul both know this, I still hold every bit of confidence that they will get some good players in to help propel us back up the league table.

Not before another zero points at Leeds on Tuesday IMO.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

At least last season we had the basis of a decent squad at the start, This season I can't even see where the goals are coming from let alone the points. It comes to something where your best hope of a point is a 0-0 draw.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
A mate took 20/1 on us being relegated. I couldn't bring myself to follow him so I splurged on ulloa scoring 7 or more this season - one down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here