Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This team will go down as it stands. Some people need to wake up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Look at our squad. Just look. We need reinforcements badly. Not loans or kids who have hardly kicked a ball.

We have raked in millions by selling all our best players.. Spend some money on PROVEN PLAYERS.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Who needs to wake up then ...............................is it the fans

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We will be down by Xmas without any signings of quality before 1 Sept; and if we are relegated, the club will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Feel for the manager how can you lift a team who are simply not strong enough to compete.

Leeds will be tough Tuesday and hope club deliver much needed reinforcements ready for Saturday

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As much as I hate to say it I agree. Look at the team that finished today, compare it to our teams over the last few seasons.

The most worrying thing for me is that we have played two of the WORST teams in the league and not even scored. What happens when we play Forest or Derby?

0 points, 0 goals. I have no idea what the big plan is but at the moment the situation is quite frankly, ridiculous.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Have to agree. Any new signings before the transfer window closes need to be of real quality or we are in trouble.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
2 defeats against 2 of the worst teams in this league ,
God help this team when they play the better teams

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Look at our squad. Just look. We need reinforcements badly. Not loans or kids who have hardly kicked a ball.

We have raked in millions by selling all our best players.. Spend some money on PROVEN PLAYERS.

Exactly what I said last night and was getting slated for it !!!
Maybe one day they will realise the error of their ways !!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You're speaking like it's the end of the transfer window tonight. There's plenty of time, and everyone knows we need some new players; even the club believe it or not.

I am fed up of this excuse. We have had ages to get in players so what makes you think we will suddenly bring in a raft of quality. We could be 12-15 points behind by then too, what is the ****ing point in that? We need to get in quality NOW.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
we are playing currently like Poyet on his worst day, it is literally like we have the bad part of Poyet football. The squad has weaknesses but is not that poor as some of our competitors as Garcia showed us last season, does Hyypia lack a philosophy that isn't just copy what previous coaches have done? The biggest problem is we have lost two of the guaranteed six point fixtures, Wednesday at home is always a must win and BHam have been in shocking form at home. Whilst i felt our problems were exaggerated things do seem worrying, the fact there seems to be no urgency about signings and the fact Hyypia seems to know **** all about football.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You're speaking like it's the end of the transfer window tonight. There's plenty of time, and everyone knows we need some new players; even the club believe it or not.

there definitely is NOT 'plenty' of time.

There was plenty of time weeks ago when Ulloa was sold, since then we've lost buckley and failed to sign Ward. The situation is now worse than it was just a few weeks ago.

I'm very pessimistic that the club will make the signings that we need with how tony bloom goes on about not panic buying players - now is the time to panic with 2 weeks left of the window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here