(You're correct though)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
However

Something needs to be done

All this cloak and dagger is pretty poor

We need a minimum of 3 players, and fast

Sorry disagree a minimum of at least 5/6 if not more we have now released what 12/13 players

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I never wet the bed, just shat it much easier to dust out in the mornings when dry, no need to change the sheets either :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
serious question... are we currently as it stands today, the worst team in the championship? or is it just a bad start? only league team that havent scored too? heartbreaking to think quite how good we were in gus's last season. i hope something clicks as the season goes on!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I say 5/6. A left back, Centre Mid, 2 wingers, and at least one striker. The board have just over 2 weeks to rebuild about half the squad, even if they do get the players in, they won't gel straight away. It's so risky leaving it this late and one can only hope that the gamble pays off. At the moment, these dropped points will be vital come the end of the season and I'm pretty sure we'll regret these early losses. Leeds away Tuesday will be extremely difficult, as they'll be on a high at the moment after beating Middlesbrough 1-0.

D

Deleted member 2719

However

Something needs to be done

All this cloak and dagger is pretty poor

We need a minimum of 3 players, and fast

Sorry but you are, face up to it sheets will be soaked tonight and I bet your y fronts are already damp after this outburst.

Calm down uncle Tony will sort it all out, he always does.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
We need AT LEAST 7 players!! (Of real quality)

We have lost EIGHT of the playoffs team ffs.

If we sign them I will buy everyone a pint on here!

(I reserve judgement on whether they are 'quality' too)!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
For the last 3 months of Poyets reign we were the best side in this division by a country mile, but as I've been saying for a year now our transfer policy has continually undermined our squad. When I first suggested that the clubs pennypinching would come back to haunt us Iwas accused of "having a meltdown" and being "clueless" regarding FFP. Now if not blindly accepting everything the club do and say as fact then so be it. As many of you are now waking up to the fact that having a state of the art stadium and training facility will not make players sign for us maybe the club should come to the same conclusion that money talks.Dont give me the old FFP bollocks , we've brought in millions this summer.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorry but you are, face up to it sheets will be soaked tonight and I bet your y fronts are already damp after this outburst.

Calm down uncle Tony will sort it all out, he always does.

I am calm

Just extremely frustrated! Our transfer policy is killing us ATM.

Yes we need to adhere to FFP, however, other clubs are sticking to it and they seem to be spending?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Agree with Phat on this looks like we need at least 2 more strikers as ours are not good enough

Here you go..........

stikers1.jpg

A couple of strikers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here