Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Love the crowd shots of the Surrey plastics wondering wtf is going on :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I listened on the radio. Really worried me how much the commentators were talking as if they lost when there was still game time to go. It was as if they were tempting fate. Thankfully fate wasn't for the tempting today.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Was monitoring on BT sport but not too closely. Was there a reason why Mike Dean played one and half minutes over the injury time he'd already decided on because if there was, I missed it?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was monitoring on BT sport but not too closely. Was there a reason why Mike Dean played one and half minutes over the injury time he'd already decided on because if there was, I missed it?

Sigurdsson(?) was injured in injury time.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

There was an injury

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
Jesse started ( as a right wing back?)
and got injured
2 reasons he won't be coming here this season

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Still enjoyable watching them lose. Not surprising really as their back line is really poor. How many of Utd's defenders would play for top 4 team? 0 in my opinion.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I saw two holidaymakers (father and son?) with cockney accents, walking around Exmouth this morning, both of them wearing full Man Utd kit, the kid, who was about 14, even had football boots on! and they were carrying a portable radio listening to the game. I wish I'd had my phone on me to video it.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Was worried we'd seen the last of United humiliations with Van Gaal at the helm but that was a classic embarrassment. Loved it. The United defence is dreadful. I can't believe they haven't bought a whole new back line over the summer.

Long may they continue to be shit

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was listening on the radio and heard a player mentioned called Jesse Linguard. I thought 'I know that name' and was convinced, being Man Utd, that they'd bought a new player from the world cup! Took a few minutes before I realised where I'd heard of him.:ffsparr:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They are gonna struggle to get in the five new players that they need, left it too late, and no decent players will go there with no Champions league this season, and maybe next season either

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here