Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard.....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good on him, clearly managed to impress Van Gaal in pre-season, which seems to be no mean feat!

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
he is starting as rwb. it will be interesting to see how he does, certainly deserves a crack at the first team.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Ha. The clueless managers of NSC thought so.

It's possible to think...

(a) He is good enough to play for us;

BUT

(b) For whatever reason it would be better to play somebody else.

Obviously not really worth biting, I know, but honestly...

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Yes that's more great news for us Seagulls as we now clearly won't be getting him on loan again this season.
That's now seven Brighton players from last season that kick off in Premiership Squads today. That's almost two thirds of a whole team. It makes you wonder why with many so call quality players we didn't get promoted last season ??????.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not good enough for us [emoji23]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thought he wasn't good enough for us?

IMO he was pretty average for us. I guess Paul Scholes and Steve McManaman saying that they do not imagine Lingard and Blackwell(?) will be in the team once the window closes counts for anything? I think the fact that he's playing RWB highlights the frailties within Man Utd's squad at the moment but hey ho ,if you can use it as a stick to beat the rest of us with we can't stop you I guess.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
IMO he was pretty average for us. I guess Paul Scholes and Steve McManaman saying that they do not imagine Lingard and Blackwell(?) will be in the team once the window closes counts for anything? I think the fact that he's playing RWB highlights the frailties within Man Utd's squad at the moment but hey ho ,if you can use it as a stick to beat the rest of us with we can't stop you I guess.

I know I know. He probably won't be first choice, but he did play well for us IMO. As for sticks, there's so many to choose from! ;)

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Yes that's more great news for us Seagulls as we now clearly won't be getting him on loan again this season.
That's now seven Brighton players from last season that kick off in Premiership Squads today. That's almost two thirds of a whole team. It makes you wonder why with many so call quality players we didn't get promoted last season ??????.

I thought we had no ambition and a terrible squad last season?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Utd have 9 out injured according to LVG, probably had no choice but to start him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here