Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] BRUNO HAPPY TO PLAY ANYWHERE

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-press-15aug14-ld229-1830251_478x359.jpg

Bruno speaks before the trip to Birmingham.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:30 16th August 2014
by James Hilsum
I will play wherever and help the manager if he needs me to play in another position."
Bruno

Brighton & Hove Albion right-back Bruno says he enjoyed playing in a midfield role on Tuesday and has told the club's website he is learning a lot under new manager Sami Hyypia.

The 33-year-old played in midfield against Cheltenham on Tuesday and says he is happy to play anywhere to benefit the team.He told seagulls.co.uk, “I will play wherever and help the manager if he needs me to play in another position. The priority is always the team and I’m happy to play everywhere.
“I am still getting used to the position, but I felt good playing there on Tuesday. Of course it is easier playing there against a League Two team, but every game is difficult and I enjoyed the experience.”

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Spaniard is also adapting to a more attacking role at right-back, which he played in opening day defeat to Sheffield Wednesday.“I’m 33 and this is the first time in my career that I’ve played in this system.
“The manager has some new ideas and for this reason we need more time to adapt. I think we are working really hard after a long pre-season and we are getting to where we want to be.
“We need to win as soon as possible. This league is so quick and once you start losing games, it is difficult to change your mentality.
“We have a good chance to turn things around against Birmingham and must take this opportunity.”
“Sometimes you have a great feeling in some stadiums. We have done well at Birmingham in recent years and we need to build on that.”
“It is important to stay focussed as three points would be massive for us. We had good example of what Leicester did last season, as they played every game like a final and amassed 102 points.
“We need to play every single game like a final.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V bolton
[/h]saturday 23rd AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V charlton
[/h]SATURDAY 30th AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v blackpool
[/h]SATURDAY 20TH september, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here