But don't worry, be happy
'Cause when you worry, your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yes , do you ?

Why don't you cancel it you moaning ****.
Oh everyone loves that bloody stand or fall flag, until they realise the fall bit may mean supporting the club through thick and thin. Mainly thick in your case of course

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oh everyone loves that bloody stand or fall flag, until they realise the fall bit may mean supporting the through thick and thin. Mainly thick in your case of course

Top bombing sir, that did make me laugh.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh everyone loves that bloody stand or fall flag, until they realise the fall bit may mean supporting the club through thick and thin. Mainly thick in your case of course

What a sad little person you are resulting to childish insults oh dear every club has one at least.
Booooooring yawn !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

I don't like that flag it's nothing to do with football !

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Hmmm. It's a flag containing a line from our club's adopted anthem capturing the enduring sentiment of sticking with your clan through the hard times that was written as a marching song for the Royal Sussex Regiment in WWI and is one of the oldest songs still played/sung regularly at football matches. Quite a lot to do with football I'd say.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Hmmm. It's a flag containing a line from our club's adopted anthem capturing the enduring sentiment of sticking with your clan through the hard times that was written as a marching song for the Royal Sussex Regiment in WWI and is one of the oldest songs still played/sung regularly at football matches. Quite a lot to do with football I'd say.

No it's nothing to do with football as you explained in your above statement it's to do with our Sussex Regiment from WW1
which I personally don't believe has anything to do with football.
Yes we have adopted the Anthem Sussex by The Sea but again has nothing to actually do with football.
As most teams tunes don't .
I'm speaking factually not sentimentally that is all.
I love singing GOSBTS when it's not sung at 6,000 mph

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You really are a little thick. Let me see, who started the childish insults? Give me a minute now.

Oh dear too many beers tonight never mind sleep it off ha ha ha

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
No it's nothing to do with football as you explained in your above statement it's to do with our Sussex Regiment from WW1
which I personally don't believe has anything to do with football.
Yes we have adopted the Anthem Sussex by The Sea but again has nothing to actually do with football.
As most teams tunes don't .
I'm speaking factually not sentimentally that is all.
I love singing GOSBTS when it's not sung at 6,000 mph

Riiiiight, so the only songs that have any relevance to football have to be written about football? No matter the local link or the history of being sung at games for almost 100 years? You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I'd say that's an odd world view unlikely to be shared by the majority of people.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Neither has many many songs in football, they are adaptations. Yet, through the medium of club loyalty and geographical reference are embraced by the fans that sing them and the motto that belies it. Stop being an utter utter cu*t.

What you have actually started is a look at me thread that offers little if not any support to the club other poke at it at a time where it's an easy target.

A process taken up by the small minded and followed by the weak.

You are, by definition, a glory hunter, an animal of the night that is happy to run riot in the thought that your opinion is the truth and you're happy to spread that cancer until it convinces your better side.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Riiiiight, so the only songs that have any relevance to football have to be written about football? No matter the local link or the history of being sung at games for almost 100 years? You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I'd say that's an odd world view unlikely to be shared by the majority of people.

No I didn't say that at all if you read what I said properly,
I actually said " I'm speaking factually, not sentimentally that is all "
I also said " most other teams songs have nothing to do with football either "
And again I also said I enjoy singing GOSBTS but not at 6,000 mph !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blue is the colour
Football is the game
We're all together
And winning is our aim

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Yes. That is what its. You are the same person that has a sh*t one liner for everything.

Well that makes sense NOT ! Have a good night ! Enjoy the match if your going tommorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here