Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
My team for tomorrow would be:

13. David Stockdale
14. Iñigo Calderon 3. Gordon Greer (c) 4. Aaron Hughes 15. Adam Chicksen
24. Rohan Ince 28. Nzuzi Toko
18. Jake Forster-Caskey 10. Kemy Agustein 00. João Carlos Teixeira
12. Craig Mackail-Smith​

Subs: 31. Christian Walton, 2. Bruno, 5. Lewis Dunk, 29. Charlie Harris, 25. Kazenga Lualua, 23. Shamir Fenelon, 11. Chris O'Grady.

A bit different I know, but i think we need to win the midfield battle. If we can do that i think Kemy will flourish. We'd rely a lot on Chicksen and Calde offering width and maybe Teixeira drifting wide, but i think it could work.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing

13. David Stockdale
12. Craig Mackail-Smith​

Subs: 31. Christian Walton, 2. Bruno, 5. Lewis Dunk, 29. Charlie Harris, 25. Kazenga Lualua, 23. Shamir Fenelon, 11. Chris O'Grady.

A bit different I know, but i think we need to win the midfield battle. If we can do that i think Kemy will flourish. We'd rely a lot on Chicksen and Calde offering width and maybe Teixeira drifting wide, but i think it could work.
i would swap o'grady for cms as he is not a loan forward

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

13. David Stockdale
12. Craig Mackail-Smith​

Seriously, you'd play Agustien and Chicksen? Bruno right back and Calderon left back worked well last weekend (it was attacking where we were poor) and Agustien has done nothing to deserve a start.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing

13. David Stockdale
12. Craig Mackail-Smith​

and also i wouldnt play both ince and toko or caskey and agustien

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
t

I would play this team but dont think SH willl

......................Stockdale..............
Greer................Dunk...................Hughes
..........................Ince..................................
Bruno............Agustein...........Teixeira./J.FC........Chicksen
....................CMS.....................COG..................

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Seriously, you'd play Agustien and Chicksen? Bruno right back and Calderon left back worked well last weekend (it was attacking where we were poor) and Agustien has done nothing to deserve a start.
The goal that Shef Weds scored was due to Bruno's poor positioning and lack of effort tracking back. Agree Agustein doesn't deserve to start, just think we could see the best of him with this line up.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The goal that Shef Weds scored was due to Bruno's poor positioning and lack of effort tracking back. Agree Agustein doesn't deserve to start, just think we could see the best of him with this line up.

Fair enough. Disagree about Bruno. Fault for that goal lies with the referee who told Sheff Weds to take free kick from right place and then let them carry on anyway, meaning we were out of position as a team.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Fair enough. Disagree about Bruno. Fault for that goal lies with the referee who told Sheff Weds to take free kick from right place and then let them carry on anyway, meaning we were out of position as a team.

But despite all of that happening between us loosing the ball and conceding the goal Bruno barely made it back over the half way line!!!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Stockdale

Calderon - Greer - Dunk - Hughes

Bruno - Ince - Toko

CMS - COG - March​

Bench: Walton, Maxi, Chicksen, JFC, LuaLua, Ferlon, JCT

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
But despite all of that happening between us loosing the ball and conceding the goal Bruno barely made it back over the half way line!!!

I agree there was nobody there. Just think he was one of many pulled out of position by that goal. Having seen Chicksen a few times, I would prefer Bruno/Calderon to Calderon/Chicksen personally but we definitely need a new left back as neither is ideal.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Hughes
Caskey (LB)

Toko
Ince

Jao Carlos
Lualua
Crofts

O'Grady/CMS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just over 900 tickets pre-sold for tomorrow.

Igloowidgit

Aug 9, 2009
I would go with

Stockdale

Bruno - Greer - Hughes - Chicksen

Ince - Toko

JFC/March - Teixara - CMS

COG

Lua Lua, Calderon, Agustein, Fenelon, Dunk, Walton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here