Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham tomorrow

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Which train your chaps getting on and where would be the best place to drink for a good Albion atmosphere?

Cheers.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
To everyone going tomorrow support Sami and the team for all of us.
It has been a negative week but this should never roll onto match day.
The Team really need us now.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm up here now. Staying with friends for the weekend. Will only be on the beer after the game and away from the area of the ground so can't suggest any places that I know of.
Get behind the lads tomorrow everyone who's coming up - looking forward to seeing the new Liverpool lad.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I personally will be drinking in the Anchor on Bradford Street (about half way from New Street to the Ground). Good spit and sawdust Real Ale pub and been there the last two seasons with no trouble (despite wearing colours) and usually a decent amount of Albion fans/good humored Brum fans.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
I personally will be drinking in the Anchor on Bradford Street (about half way from New Street to the Ground). Good spit and sawdust Real Ale pub and been there the last two seasons with no trouble (despite wearing colours) and usually a decent amount of Albion fans/good humored Brum fans.
I may give that a try :)

I diont think there will be anyone there who won't put 100% behind the team (including Sami). They will see the full force of the Albion pride today :)

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
While it's worth pming centurion, it is pay on day.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Is that the one with matey who comes in with a tray of the away team's badges and fridge magnets for sale?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pay on the day!
Might encourage a few waiverers.

Watch out for their wingers (if Clark has the nous to play them). Very quick and switch a lot. Will test Sami's flying fullback formation. Not impressed with Clayton Donaldson but Wes Thomas has looked sharp.

Two under prepared sides...gonna be dull as ditchwater or a romp.

Dont bother drinking near the ground - unfriendly and rubbish anyway. Purity Bar on the corner of New St and Chamberlain Sq has biggest range of real ales in town and a real New York micro-brewery vibe with good grub too. Recommended!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here