Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

João Carlos Vilaça Teixeira

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
? 1 game for Liverpool

Didn't fancy hitting the old "reply to thread" button, eh?

Thought your insignificant ramblings would get lost in a thread containing more interesting posts than your own, eh?

Seriously, good for you I would have ignored you otherwise, but now look where we are. 1 Notifications

:rave:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Didn't fancy hitting the old "reply to thread" button, eh?

Thought your insignificant ramblings would get lost in a thread containing more interesting posts than your own, eh?

Seriously, good for you I would have ignored you otherwise, but now look where we are. 1 Notifications

:rave:

Dear Dingo,
In my humble defence this thread was started at the the exact same time as the far more popular thread. I accept the other thread was far superior and in fact I waited nervously for this one to be unworthily merged with said superior or preferably binned. I now have to suffer the embarrassment of knowing the other thread has far more posts than mine and the angst of receiving notifications of my stupidity.
Sorry.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dear Dingo,
In my humble defence this thread was started at the the exact same time as the far more popular thread. I accept the other thread was far superior and in fact I waited nervously for this one to be unworthily merged with said superior or preferably binned. I now have to suffer the embarrassment of knowing the other thread has far more posts than mine and the angst of receiving notifications of my stupidity.
Sorry.

pegg+not+upstaging+him.+he+is+a+comedian+_41e3a06883f77aa6e4a33537bad6d495.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here