Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bagelman

If we created a Bagelman offer exclusive for Albion fans which one would you prefer?

• Straightforward 10% off my bagel please!

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Bagelman donates 20% of the cost of the bagel to REMF!

Votes: 45 40.2%
  • Nothing off as the bagels are fantastic!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I really don't care what you do!

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Guys,

A little introduction before this poll:

I am a regular and established poster on this site* but, as this is business related, have decided not to mix my personal postings and opinions with a business matter.

*Bozza and a couple of others can verify and he is aware of and has agreed this posting.

Also, to be very clear, this poll is to see if there is any interest in our business, and, if so, we will discuss with Bozza the payment for a sticky or the charity donation as listed. This is a posting designed to increase awareness of Bagelman at Brighton Station and is also designed to increase sales.

So, here goes ....

We guys at Bagelman Brighton Station are looking to increase sales and brand awareness whilst proposing to do a good deed. We would like your opinion on how best you feel we can do this by a traditional NSC poll.

The question is, if we were to create a Bagelman offer, exclusive to Albion fans, which offer would you prefer:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
woah guys, apologies just set up the poll, feel free to opinion away!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not not UNREST or HILDA!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Offer a Bagel and a Pint outside the Amex on matchdays for £4.00
That'd be a great deed and will make you filthy rich.

We already have offers on match day and, for your convenience, built our shop right by the queue for the Falmer train ..... nothing is too much!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I bloody love Bagelman. Wish they had them at the stadium instead of the other crap they serve.

Don't think it appropriate to comment on the food at The Amex but I do know how good the bagels are and you're right .... top nosh!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What WOULD he use to make the WHOLES in the bagels :eek:

HILDA's SAUSAGE! (Please note this isn't a bagel filling!)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I took an egg mayonnaise Bagelman bought at Brighton Station to the match on Tuesday. For £1.90, it is better value than anything the Amex offers and tasty too! :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In order to increase brand awareness, what is Bagleman ???

We have four bagel bars in Brighton & Hove, The Station, Bond St, Ship St & Church Road in Hove. We bake bagels fresh daily and make specifically to order, just the way you like them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here