Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Gear up on Seagullsdirect

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not really my thing but I reckon I'll buy the 'core tee' for the gym and when I go jogging. All seems a touch on the expensive side but looks of a decent quality and to be fair I'm not really up sportswear costs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The hoody is MINT! (altho expensive)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buy a couple of things off there, and hang aroud Msh Barn for a bit, and you've a good chance of getting a game.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The core training jacket is lovely, but £50 seems a bit steep (I know, the irony, considering I usually wouldn't think twice about buying a £45 replica shirt).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nike Club Team Backpack £27 hmmm, distint lack of bhafc badge, Nike Messenger Bag £25 ditto, Nike Club Team Holdall £32 ditto, Nike Metal Swoosh Cap £15 ditto

We are just an expensive Nike outlet now then

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Amex logo looks so much better on the training kit than on the match kit.

Yes it does.

It's a shame Nike aren't capable of building a plain blue or plain white background into a shirt design.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thought they might have some smarter lesuire wear to be honest, although I am sure they will add to it over time. if the polos are like the golf polos they do, they will be decent.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have the blue training shirt. So so sexy. Much better than the home shirt! Picked up an under-armour thing as well. The Nike merchandise is so much better looking than the Errea versions.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Think we might be seeing a lot more leisurewear than replica kits around the stadium match days...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Without the muggy american express logo you could have a non offensive t shirt there.

Shame but understandable

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here